Thursday, July 4, 2013

Thanksgiving 2011


Theming outfits around vacations 101 #animalkingdomlodge


Happy Holidays from Sunny Florida!


Makes me miss @annakfox. Hope the life of a 21 year old is treating you well!


I mustache you a question 


My first Pinkberry!


We finally made it to the Animal Kingdom Lodge!


Remember when I told you Morgan and I fell in love with Peek-A-Poohs? Weeeeellll, today at a outlet mall in St. Augustine we found some! We were so excited we each got two.


Christmas goodies in the Main Street Confectionary 


Got to see one of my most favorite parades last night! 





Thankful to be an American!


WHO ARRRRE YOOOOOU? 


Mighty Casey's


It’s getting so close! (31 days now!)


Hats off to you!


A meal fit for a Flinstone


Dinner at the Bear and the Bull was amazing! Definitely the best Cesar Salad I’ve eaten


The family of 3 after dinner


Digesting with Mindy


Wearing leggings as pants while in a room full of half price Anthropologie clothes #dreamsdocometrue


Hooty Hoo! @katespadeny #givecolorfully 


Dinner at Via Napoli


More excited for pizza than the cute Italian waiters #maybe #vianapoli 


Been hanging out with @msolomon13 too much


The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at MGM 

Originally written November 2011




























No comments: