Thursday, July 4, 2013

Orlando/Key West


We made it to Orlando! After what seemed to be a fairly quick car trip the Solomon ladies have arrived! We don’t need Dads, we’re InDePeNdEnT LaDiEz.


Check in at the Contemporary


My kid would SO romp around in these


The Happiest Place on Earth


The Mad Tea Party


Meeting the White Rabbit


I mustache you a question


Safety Tip #14


Crosswords, one of my favorite ways to relax


For my Japanese loving biscuit


Just took my Alice to ride Tower of Terror. Much like her Disney movie counterpart, she is quite the brave little girl. 

Today we traveled from Orlando to Miami. We have never been to Miami before so we’ve done a bit of exploring during our one night here. The big excitement for today would probably be finding these cuties at a Florida rest stop. Ever since Christmas break, I have been jealous of Mary Katherine’s Peek-a-Pooh, a small Pooh Best figurine in a rubber toucan outfit. As a lover of cute, I have been checking all sorts of vending machines trying to find my own and today we found these: Peek-a-Pooh: Snoopy Edition! I never imagined a vending machine toy would make me so excited. It’s the little things.


topping for lunch in Key Largo


Michael: What do I always tell you is the most important thing?
George Michael: Uh…breakfast?
Michael: No, family


We made it to Key West just in time for the sunset!


Sailor Moon and Totorro graffiti I saw last night when on a pizza run with Mom and Dad.


Check in at Old Key West


"When one man, for whatever reason, has an opportunity to lead an extraordinary life, he has no right to keep it to himself."- Jacques Cousteau

Our last night of vacation is being spent playing mash in a Steak and Shake.


Grabbing some road ‘bucks and heading home

Written July 2011





















No comments: