Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Orlando June 2010


If there are two things I love, it’s owls and blind boxed toys.  I picked this cutie up at Urban Outfitters on Sunday.  His name’s baby.  Isn’t he just adorable?


PCOT is proud to welcome you to Seven Seas Lagoon for Illuminations


I love a good bargain, and I have been wanting to share this deal with the world.  There’s a new line of Junk Food tees and tanks that are all Disney.  (See picture).  This tank top, in particular, was being sold in Downtown Disney for thirty-two dollars.  I picked it up at the Mall at Millennia Urban Outfitters our first night down there, costing me a mere ten bucks.  Yes, I am that good.


This morning was spent at the fabulous MGM errr Hollywood Studios.  (I’ll never get use to the name change.)  


Today at EPCOT, I picked up two of these cuties.  In Japan, owls represent luck.  I got myself the red one for success and the purple for creativity.  I felt they’d come in handy in the coming year.


There is something so gratifying about taking pictures on a carousel.  I’m not sure whether it’s the childish feeling of the ride or the eerie memories of a forgotten past where everyone once rode on such noble stallions.

Originally written 6/10




No comments: