Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Switchfoot and Blue October


Last night Michael, Haley, Mary Katherine and I went to the Masquerade to see Blue October for Haley’s birthday.  When we got there the first band, Ours, was playing.  I didn’t care too too much for them.  After that Switchfoot came on.  I was so excited to see them.  They are one of those bands where I went through an obsession at a certain period of my life (seventh/eighth grade) and haven’t listened to them since.  I had forgotten how awesome they are.  And how hot the Foreman brothers are.  They played a killer set and sounded amazing!

Blue October also sounded great.  I only knew about 5 of their songs, but that didn’t stop me from enjoying their show.  Their violinist was amazing and their lead singer sounded great.  Being at the show made me want to listen to more of their music.


Switchfoot


Jon walked to the back of the room, climbed on the bar, and sung from there for a bit.


Blue October
Originally written 9/3/09



No comments: