Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Highlights of 2009

Getting my ear double pierced

Snow storm in the middle of March







Believers never die with my BFF


Driving the Monorail at Disney World


Catching Tony's pick at the No Doubt concert


Beach trip with the girls


Seeing "Half Blood Prince" at midnight


My first Warped Tour (Seeing new fave band Big D and the Kids Table; meeting future hubby Nate Flynn)


Deciding to see the Cab the day of the show


The start of senior year

Making new friends and becoming much closer to those I already had

Seeing Cobra Starship in the smallest venue I've ever been to (Vinyl in Atlanta)


Turning eighteen


Kairos VII

Seeing Blink with the girls


Kings of Leon with Mom and Dad


Seeing Say Anything Live

Christmas Lights at MGM


Seeing "The Hangover" God knows how many times

"The Squeakuel"

Overnight trip with the Malones

Originally written 12/31/09









No comments: