Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Highlights of Spring Break 2009

If I was on the ball I would have done this a couple weeks ago, but I thought I would go ahead and post it anyway.


After a day of driving we had a lovely meal at the Cheesecake Factory.  I had Lousianna Chicken Pasta.  Much of this post is food oriented.


The second night we ate at Roy’s were I had delicious Lobster California rolls.  (Notice the few cucumber slices I poked out of the sushi with my chop sticks.)


Our third day in Florida, First day in the parks.


Frontierland Donald at the Magic Kingdom


The most magical place on Earth.


Dad, Morgan, and I on Splash Mountain


Driving the Monorail!


Riding the Monorail


Modest Mouse!


Disney’s Hollywood Studios, the park formally known as MGM.


Morgan and I on Expedition Everest.


Morgan and I before dinner at McCormick and Schmick’s.


Crabs straight from “Deadliest Catch."  A great last meal.

Originally written 3/26/09










No comments: