Monday, November 10, 2008

Last.fm Charts for the Week of 11/3/08

The White Tie Affair
Until recently the only White Tie songs I had heard were "Candles" and "Allow Me to Introduce Myself." When I realized that my date for the Metro Station Disco Balls and Blow Up Dolls Tour was coming up, I decided to listen to more. I'm glad I did. White Tie Affair is one of my newest favorite bands. I was so glad to see them yesterday, especially since Metro wasn't that great. I got the chance to talk to Chris after the show, and he couldn't have been nicer.

Say Anything
My love for Say Anything is one that is ever growing. I found myself sitting, thinking, of their forthcoming album and wondering what it will sound like. I dream of seeing them live. Next time they come to Atlanta, there's no doubt that I'm going. I will not pass up any chance to see Max and the gang live.

Relient K
Relient K makes me smile. I fee that is all that needs to be said.

Fall Out Boy
It frustrates me to know that the new album is ready and could have come out last Tuesday. December 16 can't get here fast enough.

Midtown
Yes, I listened to Cobra Starship before Midtown. I don't care what you think, I'm still a fan. I would love a reunion just as much as any Cobra hater.

Links of Interest
Last.fm Profile
The White Tie Affair
Say Anything
Relient K
Fall Out Boy
Midtown

No comments: